Monday, December 21, 2009

Album Status and more...

Last time, I told everyone I would have my album ready for my girlfriend's birthday, December 26th. I was wrong, and I lied. I am sorry. I have all the bedtracks for the album but I have only just started mixing, and I really wanted to take my time and do a good job on this. There is still a good amount of overdubs to be recorded as well as mixing and mastering to the best of my abilities. As soon as I have the mixes done and ready to be finalized I will set a specific release date and keep all you guys informed, of course. In the meantime, I take this holiday spirit and present you a little parody of pop Christmas music entitled "A Partyer's Christmas", now available for streaming and download on my MySpace, Virb, ReverbNation, iLike, and other pages. Enjoy, and stay tuned for the release of the album!

La dernière fois, je vous ai dit que l'album serait prêt pour l'anniversaire de ma copine, soit le 26 décembre. J'avais tort, et je m'excuse. J'ai toutes les parties fondamentales de l'album mais je viens juste de commencer à mixer et je veux vraiment faire de mon mieux pour ce projet. Il reste pas mal de parties supplementaires à enregistrer ainsi que le mix et le master. Dès que j'aurais les mixes prêts a êtres finalisés, je vous donnerais une date précise de sortie. Pendant ce temps, je vous présente une petite parodie du Top 40 de Noël: "A Partyer's Christmas", disponible maintenant sur mes pages
MySpace, Virb, ReverbNation, iLike, et autres. J'espère que vous apprecierez, et restez en contact pour la sortie de l'album!

Cheers,

À plus,

Pierre.

No comments:

Post a Comment