Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pierre Massé - Give The World

Hello all, I just wanted to tell you that I have "released" my second song, "Give The World", from the upcoming demo album as a online-only teaser for the rest of the album on Virb, MySpace, ReverbNation, Facebook, OurStage... wherever you can find me. Enjoy it now because it is all I will be releasing of the album until it comes out. A tentative release date is being placed in mid-November. In other news, I have recently been playing with my band, The Final Year, who will also fall under the protective MasséMusic umbrella, and we are hoping to start recording our first demo this Friday... our version of Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing". Stay tuned for those updates as well. You can follow me and us on Twitter: Pierre Massé and The Final Year.

Bonjour tout le monde, je voulais juste vous dire que j'ai "sorti" ma deuxième chanson, "Give The World", de l'album demo à venir en tant que bande annonce ou teaser en-ligne seulement de l'album complet sur
Virb, MySpace, ReverbNation, Facebook, OurStage... partout où vous pouvez me trouver. Appreciez-le maintenant car c'est tout ce que je vais sortir de l'album avant qu'il ne sort. Une date de sortie tentative a été placé à la mi-novembre. Sinon, cela fait quelques mois que je joue avec mon groupe, The Final Year, et nous esperons enregistrer notre première demo ce vendredi... notre version de "Money for Nothing" de Dire Straits. Restez vigilants pour ces nouvelles aussi. Vous pouvez me suivre et nous suivre sur Twitter: Pierre Massé et The Final Year.

Pierre.

No comments:

Post a Comment