Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Start Getting Excited...

I'm getting sort of excited here behind my screen, because today I finished mixing two of the six songs on the album, and I realized that if I continue like this, I'll be finished by the end of the week! Final mastering will hopefully take place this weekend, and at that time I will finally be able to announce an accurate release date (depending on what I hear from the distributors). So get ready, stay tuned, and spread the word around, because for the first two weeks only the album will be on Bandcamp.com for a name-your-price special promo!

I have also been playing around on my guitar this week off school, and I've considered eventually doing a little cover EP; nothing major, just me and my guitar, doing acoustic covers of the music I love (Muse, Chili Peppers, Francis Cabrel, etc.). I might do this during the summer, in France, or whenever I find the time. Whatever happens, it should be fun.

I hope you guys are as excited as I am, and I hope you will enjoy my music when I can finally release it to the world - I certainly enjoy making it for you.


Cheers, and here's another awesome pic taken by my awesome girlfriend,


Pierre.



No comments:

Post a Comment