Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today's Mixing Update

Today I finished another two songs for the album, so now I only have two more to do! I'm feeling really good about this whole thing, the way it's sounding, the feeling it has, the work I've put into it finally coming to fruition. Plus I'm really excited by the fact that I'm gonna be able to announce a release date this weekend, as I'll be finishing the masters and getting ready to set up distribution and sales (all online, for now at least). So stay tuned, subscribe to the blog, follow me on Twitter, do something to be one of the first to hear about the release (it will be name-your-price for the first two weeks, so you won't want to miss that!).

Stay healthy so you can listen to the album in good spirits when it comes out!

Pierre.


P.S. I bought Gorillaz' new album Plastic Beach today, and it's awesome - I strongly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment