Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last Week of Free Minimum on "Situations"!

Alright, so this post is basically to remind everyone that this is the last week that my debut album/EP "Situations" will be available on a name-your-price basis with no minimum. One week today, that is the 17th of April, the minimum will jump to $10. The album is also available at my ReverbNation store for $9.99. In a few months, the album will be available for about $10 on iTunes and other stores (more updates as I get more info). But yeah, I suggest getting it now for whatever price you want!

As well, Peter Kearns from Snob's Music gave me a little shout-out in support of the album, which is really quite appreciated!

P.S.: For those of you who have learned to appreciate melodic death metal, I strongly recommend French metalheads Gojira's latest piece of awesome: "The Way of All Flesh", containing the amazing songs "The Art of Dying", "Esoteric Surgery", and "Vacuity". 

No comments:

Post a Comment